This data protection declaration was created and is continuously updated by janolaw AG.
Declaration of data protection
§ 1. General
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). In addition to the processing purposes, legal bases, recipients and storage periods, the following regulations also inform you about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 Information about cookies
Purpose of processing: Technically necessary cookies are used on this website. These are small text files that are stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system. (2) The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) f) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (3) Legitimate interest: Our legitimate interest is Functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This safeguards your interest in data protection. (4) Storage period: The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when you close the browser. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan from a few minutes to several years. (5) Right of objection: If you do not want these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may restrict the functionality of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
§ 3 Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are the person concerned within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights towards us:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from us about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to correct or delete your personal data, a right to restrict processing by us or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) The existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the person concerned.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct and / or complete us if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We must make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions: (1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables us to check the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or (4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons apart from their storage - are only processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a member state. If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You can request that we delete the personal data concerning you immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) According to 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object acc. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objection to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject. (6) The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
Have we made the personal data concerning you public and we are acc. Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR to delete them, we take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data processing officers who process the personal data that you as the person concerned has requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) To fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the member states to which we are subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5. Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this is the case Turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) The processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not impair the freedoms and rights of other people. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to us.
7. Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will then no longer process the personal data relating to you, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of processing Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.If the personal data concerning you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct mail. If you object to processing for the purposes of direct mail, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes. Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in connection with the use of information society services, to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which we are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
(3) takes place with your express consent. However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged informs the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
Ernst Georg Eberhardt
Phone: 0561 - 81644-321
Contact details of our data protection officer: